Dolphins interested in unknown QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in unknown QB

Originally posted by miadphan13
Also, from a woman's perspective, he is a lot hotter than Fiedler! :lol: Anyway, it was just for fun guys. :)
but who will be hotter when Jay is making 5 mil a year ;) :lol: :lol:

You guys are way TOO funny! :lol: I knew it was Justin (eckerdguy) and that he was a football player in High School. Also, from a woman's perspective, he is a lot hotter than Fiedler! :lol: Anyway, it was just for fun guys. :)

Oh no....

you haven't seen me yet...I may be the MVP QB of the superbowl...LOL

:goof:

Originally posted by dolphan39
but who will be hotter when Jay is making 5 mil a year ;) :lol: :lol:

Jay will ALWAYS make me nervous, but now he will cost more to make me nervous. :rolleyes:

I hope they aren't expecting me to help out with his salary! :lol: :rolleyes:

I hope they aren't expecting me to help out with his salary! :lol: :rolleyes:
no - just his signing bonus :eek: ;) :lol:

DOH!!! And I thought it was a real QB :o :eek: I don't know many players or names out there..so I had no idea!! :o :o :o

Originally posted by eckerdguy
OK most of you are getting way to serious about this and most of you are having fun with this. I just did this as a joke so the board could lighten up a little again. We all used to have lots of fun on here so I thought that I would just lighten things up a little.

The mystery is I am Justin Long that my real name, played football in high school so thats y I am unknown. And I never played in the XFL because they couldn't pay me enough to play in that stupid league.

Hope no one is to scarred by this, have fun people its the offseason now, no need to be to serious.:)

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom