"Dolphins likely to pass on taking QB" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins likely to pass on taking QB"

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
I don't really get this. The title of this Sun Sentinel Article seems to indicate we won't take a QB, but the article seems to say otherwise. Maybe the title is a play on words, but I don't get it.

Yeah, I saw that too. I thought I had something for the front page, but after reading the article I realized it had no real content related to the title. Poor use of a title by the Sentinel.

I think Marvez was out at the pub and forgot he had a deadline and pieced this together really quick-like.

I mean, it makes no sense.. The article has no direction, no point, and correlates in no way with the title.. WTF? What a waste of newspaper print.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, I saw that too. I thought I had something for the front page, but after reading the article I realized it had no real content related to the title. Poor use of a title by the Sentinel.
Yeah they really don't say anything we don't already know. The same thing goes for the Palm Beach Post article.

Well seeing that were working on deals to drop down, I kinda figured we wernt going to get a qb..lol. Btw sports24/7 nice hat in your avatar. I have the same hat.

Is that a New Era? Do you have a link as to where I can purchase that hat?

HysterikiLL said:
Is that a New Era? Do you have a link as to where I can purchase that hat?

Ya, its a new area fitted hat. I bought mine at the hat shop in the mall. Ill look and see if I can find a link for the hat for you.

Ofcourse there not getting a QB first, they need to get a running game going first. And didnt williams have to pay back all that money because he quit?

they use the world likely. It is likely that a lot of things will not happen this saturday. It is safe. You can write the article and said you used the world "likely".

Back
Top Bottom