Dolphins Linebacker Jerome Baker Flips Agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Linebacker Jerome Baker Flips Agents

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_11625471.jpg

Dolphins linebacker Jerome Baker has made a change in his representation this offseason. Baker, who was a third round pick out of Ohio State last year for Miami, is now being represented by mega-agent Drew Rosenhaus — as confirmed by the Palm Beach Post’s Joe Schad.
As Schad mentions, Baker’s previous agent was Damarius Bilbo. Bilbo, who also represents Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard, is fresh off of a three month suspension from the NFLPA. The suspension, according to the NFLPA, was for “violations of the Regulations Governing Contract Advisors.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/21/dolphins-linebacker-jerome-baker-flips-agents/

X should follow suit

If I recall, Bilbo was in charge of the Landry fiasco
He was. He was trying to get the arkenstone stone for Landry when in all honestly he was only worth a pile of gold. But I am pretty sure that is why Howard wanted him as his agent is because the guy is willing to ask for way more than a player is worth. Problem is it looks like this Bilbo isn't an honorable burglar.

I'm sure Baker is thinking about his next contract which is fine but right now he should concentrate on getting better and the contract will take care of itself.

Back
Top Bottom