Dolphins Looking to Trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Looking to Trade...

GridIronKing34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are currently taking offers for DT Manuel Wright and TE Jeremy Shockey. Both players are below 600,000.00 in salary and would be a valuable asset to any team.

Undecided value for Wright...

1st round draft pick for Jeremy Shockey (young, cheap, top 3 TE)

Miami has added CB Will Allen (1 million) to the Dolphins trading block. Miami is asking for either a 1st day draft pick or a starting caliber player (DE, NT, WR, or LB) in return. When I say starting caliber, I don't expect a Randy Moss or Drew Brees type of guy either, just a guy who is equal to Will's caliber.

I have been away for a while, but when did we acquire Jeremy Shockey???:confused:

This is the GM league. We each took over a team at the start of the GM league season and made trades. In other words none of this is real it is just what we did with our teams.

Anyway about Allen. I don't have a first day pick but I have two 5th's and a 7th.

So if you want to look for better go ahead but I'm at least making an offer now.

Jerks, had me excited with so many replies lol... But Bucs, I'll keep your offer in mind, I'm gonna give it a day or two before I jump on anything though (more than likely at least)

Back
Top Bottom