Dolphins make roster moves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins make roster moves

Didn't think it was new thread worthy but here's this.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens
#Dolphins announce they have re-signed free agent wide receiver Tyler McDonald and waived/injured wide receiver Tommy Streeter

They reached an injury settlement with Gary and released him from injured reserve also.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
We have signed free agent guard Bryant Browning.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz
Dolphins sign a guard: former Ohio State player Bryant Browning, who has spent time on practice squads of Steelers,Bills, Panthers & Browns.

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
We have signed free agent guard Bryant Browning.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz
Dolphins sign a guard: former Ohio State player Bryant Browning, who has spent time on practice squads of Steelers,Bills, Panthers & Browns.
i'm convinced we're not signing mathis.

i'm convinced we're not signing mathis.

I never believed it would happen. He just does not fit the philosophy for the organization. He does not want a prove it deal. He is not a game changer. He is not young.

I never believed it would happen. He just does not fit the philosophy for the organization. He does not want a prove it deal. He is not a game changer. He is not young.

I just never thought they'd do it in the first place. I think they should, but they are doubling down on your players and keeping money for next year.

I will say though it's a disaster if this line gets RT killed.

He is well traveled for sure...

When he was 12, Browning lost his mother suddenly due to post surgery complications. One week later, he lost his aunt to cancer and as a result of that he and his brother moved in with their grandmother.

Despite having a solid career at Ohio State, the former team captain failed to receive an invitation to the 2011 NFL Combine. In addition, he was limited to participating in non-running drills at his Pro Day due to an injured hamstring.

Unfortunately for Browning, more bad luck was ahead for him. Because of the 2011 lockout, he was unable to latch on with a team immediately after going undrafted. When he was finally signed by the Rams in late July after a new CBA was agreed upon, he was quickly released one week into training camp.

The Panthers luckily claimed Browning off of waivers from the Rams, however, and he spent most of the 2011 season on their practice squad until finally being promoted to their 53 man roster that December. A wrist injury suffered a few weeks later in practice, however, ended his season.

In 2012, Browning spent time on the practice squads of both the Panthers and the Cleveland Browns. He went to training camp with Giants in 2013 and after a little more than a month’s stay on the Buffalo Bills practice squad that ended last November, the Steelers signed him to their own practice squad and that’s where he closed out the season.

http://www.chatsports.com/pittsburg...ant-Browning-Down-To-His-Last-Shot-2-10188703

I just never thought they'd do it in the first place. I think they should, but they are doubling down on your players and keeping money for next year.

I will say though it's a disaster if this line gets RT killed.

Directly or indirectly Philbin is staking his HC career on this OL so he better know what he's doing.

If (???) he's able to produce a legit NFL unit from this group he's job is safe. IMO.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 21m21 minutes ago
#Dolphins announce they've waived TE Arthur Lynch. He was a 5th round draft pick last year by Miami

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 20m20 minutes ago
In a corresponding move, the #Dolphins have signed LB James Davidson. 6-3, 242-pounder joins Miami after spending time with NYG & CIN in '14

Back
Top Bottom