Dolphins meet Omar Jacobs ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meet Omar Jacobs !

Interesting. I think Jacobs would be a good pickup, especially if the Dolphins get a veteran QB through free agency.

He also met with the Colts, Raven and Rams but only had formal meetings with them, I think we found our guy of the future.....

RnR3423 said:
He also met with the Colts, Raven and Rams but only had formal meetings with them, I think we found our guy of the future.....

:lol: Come on now, I'm sure we're meeting with alot of QBs there.

NCAA | Jacobs impresses at passing drills
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:47:02 -0800
Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs ran his 40-yard dash in 4.77 seconds at the NFL Combine. Jacobs, who was measured at a shade less than 6 feet 4, had an impressive 32 1/2-inch vertical jump and hit 10 out of 12 passes in throwing drills, including both long post patterns. "For such an unorthodox push delivery, he delivered it real well today, highly accurate," said NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, one of the few media members allowed to watch the drills. "He had a little more juice on the ball and a better touch on the deep balls than I expected

i'd love to get him. lots of potential, and he wouldn't play for a year or more anyway, so i hope we draft him. this report doesn't really mean much though, as i'm sure miami is looking at all the QBs, and a lot of teams are talking to jacobs.

Back
Top Bottom