Dolphins merchandise giveaway | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins merchandise giveaway

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Hey, haven't posted in awhile and this is likely my last. In the last couple of months I've come under situations that make it hard to look at a Miami Dolphins logo after 30 years. I wish no bad feelings on the team, just certain things recently remind me of them, and it pains me to be reminded. Somethings you just gotta get over and move on with. Therefore, after much consideration, I have decided to give away my Miami Dolphins collection of memorablilia. Anybody wanting what is available, pm me with questions and I'll only charge for shipping. If my pm box is full send me an email - jaydog57@yahoo.com It's first come first serve, UNLESS I get bids. The following are available:

Offiicial NFL Miami Dolphins Helmet -mint

Dan Marino Rookie Card- mint

1972 Sealed Perfect Season Bottle-mint

'72 Perfect season T-shirt-mint

'72 Super Bowl coke bottle, sealed-mint

'73 Super Bowl coke bottle, sealed-mint

Commerative embroidered football,with all records emblazoned - mint

Larry Zsonka '72 card- excellent

Reflective Dolphins license plate w/ logo

Commemorative Marino 50,000 yds framed card - mint

Zippo unused Dolphins chrome lighter -mint

Old Milwaukee Dolphins colored football

'72 Plaque portait of perfect season team with names - mint

'72 perfect season video - excellent

Miami Dolphins pewter keychain - mint

Miami Dolphins tumbler (mug) - good

Miami Dolphins pewter shot glass - good

Miami Dolphins wool blanket -mint

Miami Dolphins ski jacket w/ hood - mint

Miami Dolphins mini football - mint

Miami Dolphins logo poster - mint

Miami Dolphins, actual dolphins poster good

If I come across anything else, I'll make it available ASAP. Thanks for helping out. It's unfortunate that sometimes you have to erase part of your past to move ahead.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
guy, put it in a box and hide it somewhere like the garage or somewhere, maybe a few years later you will love all that stuff again........... do it ............ trust me ............. scrappy and muck once had the same problem when they gave up girls for each other ............. now look at them...........

Dude, you should really keep the stuff.
I'd gladly take any of it off of your hands though if you insist (lol).

I agree box it and forget where it is for a time. If you evert change your mind you will be motivated enough to find it all. If not no harm done. Perhaps if you dont change you mind you may accidently discover it years later and sell it to a collector or something. If not I'll take the Marino Rookie Card LOL.

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
guy, put it in a box and hide it somewhere like the garage or somewhere, maybe a few years later you will love all that stuff again........... do it ............ trust me ............. scrappy and muck once had the same problem when they gave up girls for each other ............. now look at them...........
Hold on.....you mean Muck's not a girl? :barf: Muck, you've got some explaining to do girl.

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Hey, haven't posted in awhile and this is likely my last. In the last couple of months I've come under situations that make it hard to look at a Miami Dolphins logo after 30 years. I wish no bad feelings on the team, just certain things recently remind me of them, and it pains me to be reminded. Somethings you just gotta get over and move on with. Therefore, after much consideration, I have decided to give away my Miami Dolphins collection of memorablilia. Anybody wanting what is available, pm me with questions and I'll only charge for shipping. If my pm box is full send me an email - jaydog57@yahoo.com It's first come first serve, UNLESS I get bids. The following are available:

Offiicial NFL Miami Dolphins Helmet -mint

Dan Marino Rookie Card- mint

1972 Sealed Perfect Season Bottle-mint

'72 Perfect season T-shirt-mint

'72 Super Bowl coke bottle, sealed-mint

'73 Super Bowl coke bottle, sealed-mint

Commerative embroidered football,with all records emblazoned - mint

Larry Zsonka '72 card- excellent

Reflective Dolphins license plate w/ logo

Commemorative Marino 50,000 yds framed card - mint

Zippo unused Dolphins chrome lighter -mint

Old Milwaukee Dolphins colored football

'72 Plaque portait of perfect season team with names - mint

'72 perfect season video - excellent

Miami Dolphins pewter keychain - mint

Miami Dolphins tumbler (mug) - good

Miami Dolphins pewter shot glass - good

Miami Dolphins wool blanket -mint

Miami Dolphins ski jacket w/ hood - mint

Miami Dolphins mini football - mint

Miami Dolphins logo poster - mint

Miami Dolphins, actual dolphins poster good

If I come across anything else, I'll make it available ASAP. Thanks for helping out. It's unfortunate that sometimes you have to erase part of your past to move ahead.:cool:
Jaydog, you should just box that stuff up for a while. You've been a Dolfan too long to think you won't want that stuff back. Come September you'll have that aqua and orange running through your veins again. Don't give that stuff away. If nothing else...sell it. You'll regret giving it away.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Hold on.....you mean Muck's not a girl? :barf: Muck, you've got some explaining to do girl.

clear.gif

Originally posted by Jaydog57

Dude, that is totally whacky.

Come on Dog...don't dump your stuff. You will regret it. All I have left is "1" 72 Dr.Pepper perfect season bottle unopened.

While the reasons for me unloading all my stuff wasn't from frustration with the team it was just something that happened over a period of years.

I would mostly give it to some of the guys that played ball with my son and loved the fins. My son is the type that loved to play the sport but never watches it. Or I'd donate it.

Now I find myself missing the stuff. Not so much the items themself, but each one represented a portion in time of my life. like the 72 stuff was the point in time when I started dating my wife. Now it's gone... and she's still here.:lol:.

Anyway bro. hold on to it, each item means more to you than you realize.

Dig out that ole Molly Hatchet cassette, or your favorite Hag, roll yourself a fat tater. The good times aren't really over for good!

Maybe I'll see ya at the next Blue Crab. Trying to talk em into John Fogerty. That would be fun.

That's Csonka, with a 'C'. Not Zsonka, with a 'Z'. Sorry to bust on ya, but that's like mispelling the Pope's name.

Or worse... Marino's.

Back
Top Bottom