Dolphins merchandise giveaway | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins merchandise giveaway

Originally posted by Buffalo Sucks
That's Csonka, with a 'C'. Not Zsonka, with a 'Z'. Sorry to bust on ya, but that's like mispelling the Pope's name.

Or worse... Marino's.

LOL... I understand exactly what you mean.

Some years ago my wife and I were in Rome on vacation..consequently..Dan Marino and Zonk were at the Vatican visiting the Pope.

The news stated that the Pope would step out on the balcony at a certain time and acknowlege his guest and wave to the masses.

My wife and I were standing behind the masses, anxiously awaiting the appearence. The threesome stepped out on to the balcony and to our dismay literally hundreds if not thousands exclaimed..in unison..HEY...who's that old man up there on the balcony with Zonk and Dan!

Wow, I think I got more requests to box the stuff up than offers. Good fans, great people :cool: So far the Marino card and Helmet are the most sought after, so I'll have to set up some kind of bidding for those. Thanks for all the pm's and emails and I'll be answering those sometime this evening. - Jaydog :cool:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Wow, I think I got more requests to box the stuff up than offers. Good fans, great people :cool: So far the Marino card and Helmet are the most sought after, so I'll have to set up some kind of bidding for those. Thanks for all the pm's and emails and I'll be answering those sometime this evening. - Jaydog :cool:

I could never take anything off of your hands Jay! It's just not in me! You should not part with one item, none, zilch, natta!

Life is full of changes, and your young enough, for a zillion more.

Don't do anything you will most certainly regret in the fututre!

And for those of you that want his items............SHAME ON YOU!!!

booooo.. as i would love ALL of that as a true phinphanatic I can not take anything from it.. keep it man ALL OF IT!!

or ship it to..... jk.. lol

Have to weigh in. Last season I made the mistake of cutting up a perfectly good jersey and destroying a couple of other items after the season - especially when the Jets made the playoffs and we didn't. I was disgusted with the team. I was angry and I wanted to purge myself of everything I had purchased and not spend any more money on this team (believing that Wayne would feel it in the wallet if I stopped purchasing things). Yeah right. Like my measly purchases could make a difference in his livelihood. HUGE mistake. I regret it immensely. I agree with most of the posters in this thread - put it in a box - seal it up - put it away. DO NOT give away your stuff dude.

We are all loyal dolfans - some more so than others, however, as much as this team disappoints us year after year - there is still much pride in being a fan of the Miami Dolphins. When you wear your pride, you motivate other fans to do the same. I know when I go out up here in North Jersey, I get at least 2 or 3 people every weekend come up to me and say that they are Miami fans too but were too "shamed" to wear their colors. I, on the other hand, wear mine in season and off season - all year round, whether it's earrings, necklaces, jerseys, jackets, hats, etc. I am very loyal. So...once again, I reiterate, box it up, put it away.

You may just want to show your pride again one day.

jay, got your PM....DO NOT get rid of anything...call me when you can.

Back
Top Bottom