Dolphins 'miami Miracle' Ball Sells For Over $18,000 During Auction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 'miami Miracle' Ball Sells For Over $18,000 During Auction

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...cle-ball-sells-for-over-18000-during-auction/

After the game-winning touchdown by Kenyan Drake, the running back threw the ball into the stands. Although he asked for the ball back via social media in exchange for Dolphins gear and tickets, Drake was unable to work out a deal with the person that had it. That’s when Steiner Sports came in as they helped sell the ball for over $18,000.

After the pats win the super bowl I expect that thing to take a hit faster than my 401k did this last quarter

And the Bahamian who initially caught it sold it on the spot for $500.

He has yet to live it down.

$22k not bad , a nice come up...but Drake should have bought it...I don't get it

I guess some folks have a bunch of expendable money... That ball isn't going to increase in value... I don't get it

After the pats win the super bowl I expect that thing to take a hit faster than my 401k did this last quarter
Win or lose...Time will pass, people will forget and the ball's value will drop.

And the Bahamian who initially caught it sold it on the spot for $500.

He has yet to live it down.
Yet? He will never live it down. I'm sure his family could have used the extra $21,500.

Back
Top Bottom