Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Might Just Be The NFL's Worst Team In 2018

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
The ten teams who were behind us this year have all begun to improve, most started that improvement before the end of last season. (49ers-Jimmy G, Browns-New Leadership,Landry,QB,Bears-Robinson,Fangio contract,Denver-QB,Giants-healthy Odell and OL renovation,Raiders-healthy Carr returning to 2016 form,Jets-Bridgewater and a boatload of cap room, the Bucs may be our only hope not to finish last.

The Colts will probably sign Suh and Ryan Jensen as well as other free agents and be contenders.

The Browns are on their way to being contenders, yes, really, the Ravens,Steelers,and Bengals are all headed for 8-8 mediocrity.

The Grudenmeister already has the Raiders on fire, their will be blood.

The Giants have moved on from their mentally compromised coaches.

The Denver defense remains very strong, maybe stronger, and they now have a QB who will not subvert them.

These other teams have better drafts lined up than the Dolphins.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

Is the Ga. Bulldogs QB available for the '19 draft? If he is bring on 1-15. I think we could be in the running. :cry

latest

The ten teams who were behind us this year have all begun to improve, most started that improvement before the end of last season. (49ers-Jimmy G, Browns-New Leadership,Landry,QB,Bears-Robinson,Fangio contract,Denver-QB,Giants-healthy Odell and OL renovation,Raiders-healthy Carr returning to 2016 form,Jets-Bridgewater and a boatload of cap room, the Bucs may be our only hope not to finish last.

The Colts will probably sign Suh and Ryan Jensen as well as other free agents and be contenders.

The Browns are on their way to being contenders, yes, really, the Ravens,Steelers,and Bengals are all headed for 8-8 mediocrity.

The Grudenmeister already has the Raiders on fire, their will be blood.

The Giants have moved on from their mentally compromised coaches.

The Denver defense remains very strong, maybe stronger, and they now have a QB who will not subvert them.

These other teams have better drafts lined up than the Dolphins.

I am predicting the Dolphins to be the NFL's worst team in 2018, and I have damn good reason to believe that.

Ross will be forced to sell and all the idiots in the FO will be gone forever after 2018; the year the curse died.

Bring it on!!

WHAT SAY YOU!!!

I say you're not a "TRUE FAN" like your avatar says..... Season hasn't begun and yet you are extremely negative.

Gase has been making chicken salad out of chicken **** for 2 seasons already, no reason to think he won’t again.

You need to get a grip, brother. You’ve been panicking the last 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom