Dolphins Mock Draft 2019: Predicting Picks, Nfl Draft Plan, Sleepers For Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Mock Draft 2019: Predicting Picks, Nfl Draft Plan, Sleepers For Miami

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
brian-flores-040919-getty-ftr_ugbpq5bav2sg1anwj6fba3edq.jpg

The Dolphins got tired of floating in the NFL's muddled middle and are doing something about it this offseason. They are trusting the combination of general manager Chris Grier and rookie coach Brian Flores to do things in a different way: Rebuilding with patience and through the draft.

For Miami, given the rival AFC East organization from which both Grier and Flores came, that means more of the New England way. The team has avoided splashy moves in free agency, with the biggest being the trade of Ryan Tannehill and the signing of Ryan Fitzpatrick as the new bridge quarterback.

2019 NFL DRAFT:
Big Board of top 100 draft prospects

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...draft-plan-sleepers/kcmo51lhb0f31n9v90zzjkofj

I like all the players he mentions except for Thorson. He's not accurate at all and too many INT's so I'm a hard no on him.

Like those options in the second round, though would prefer McCoy to Little, if possible. Granted I dont know much of him

Back
Top Bottom