Dolphins Mount Rushmore- Who's your 4? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Mount Rushmore- Who's your 4?

I like Shula, Marino of course, Czonka would have ti be there. Fourth person is hard I always liked Griese but there are lots of others that you could put there. Marks brothers, Langer, Stephenson,

Shula, Marino, Csonka, Robbie.

If it's players only, they would be:

Dan Marino, Larry Csonka, Dwight Stephenson, Jason Taylor

The fourth one was really hard. I thought of Stephenson... Clayton, Taylor, Griese or even Jake Scott and Manny Fernandez. I'm not old enough to remember the 70's Fins but I do my homework. I put Zach up as my no. 4 because of character.

Side note: Shula looks strikingly like George Washington

Cleo Lemon
Cecil Collins
Eddie Moore
and drew bres ( we will consider putting him up there then decide Jamar Fletcher would be a better fit. Then after a few years we will decide to put Culpepper up instead of drew Bres once again)

Jon Martin, Channing Crowder, Ray Lucus, Cam Cameron

Anybody that would put Thomas or Taylor as one of the four,..over our Hall of famers..is either just young or just freaking silly.

IMO,

Marino
Shula
Robbie

are basically non-discussion.

4th spot is a toss up between a handfull

Zach Thomas wasn't even the best defensive player on the team when he played.

Since I'm picking them today, I'd have to go with
Little (12 years a Fin)
Griese (14 years a Fin)
Shula (26 years a Fin)
Marino (17 years a Fin)

And I'd carve them in that order with Griese and Little next to each other and Shula splitting his two qbs.

Csonka doesn't make the cut because only played 8 seasons for us and he cut out on us to go to the WFL (that hurt). And if we're talking Rushmore status, I'm not even considering non-HOFers.

As indicated before I'm down with Mr Robbie, Marino, Czonk and Shula (although a strong argument admittedly can be made for replacing Czonk with Dwight)

Now I loved everything about ZT, "the Little Engine That Could," so don't get me wrong. But considering him before Jake Scott is almost blasphemy IMO.

Back
Top Bottom