Dolphins moving to Orlando????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins moving to Orlando?????

vert1983

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FOOLED YA!!!!!!! there not moving and neither are you!!! You should all go out and buy a copy of Everquest--CAUSE IT WOULD BE ABOUT AS PRODUCTIVE AS BITCHING ON THIS FORUM AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU DO. To prevent myself from being as pathetic as some of you, I vow to not post again until at least the beginning of preseason!! SEE YA DUDES!! HAVE FUN........SUCKERS!!!!

(I love you guys but MAN get a life!!!)

after notification from someone who obviously could relate to my post...I checked my spelling and edited(laptop and all). Hope it is up to standards my fine fellow Dolfans!!! LATER!

vert1983 said:
FOOLED YA!!!!!!! there not moving and neither are you!!! You should all go out and buy a copy od Everquest--CAUSE IT WOULD BE ABOUT AS PRODUCTIVE AS BITCHING ON THIS FORUM AS MUCH AS SOME OF YOU DO. To prevent myself from being as pothetic as some of you, I vow to not post agaon until at least the beginning of preseason!! SEE YA DUDES!! HAVE FUN........SUCKERS!!!!

(I love you guys but MAN get a life!!!)

And I vow not to reply to another one of your posts until you learn to spell and/or edit. :jk: See ya in August, I'd say we will all miss you but.............

I'll tell ya what absolutely cracks me up. Some of you have posted twice on this thread. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!

NOOOOoooooooooooooo dont go!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

vert1983 said:
I'll tell ya what absolutely cracks me up. Some of you have posted twice on this thread. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!

ehhh, I dont think it's been preseason yet....

What are you doing?

This is just too much fun. Kinda like watching fish in a fishtank!!! They keep running into the glass only to find that there is no way out.

vert1983 said:

well here is a third time for ya and thanks for posting twice just to point out some one has posted twice

vert1983 said:
This is just too much fun. Kinda like watching fish in a fishtank!!! They keep running into the glass only to find that there is no way out.

Watching fish in a fishtank is boring as hell

vert1983 said:

What a great TC the Dolphins had. I am so glad Feeley beat out Feidler. And it looks like our O-Line will be just fine. The 3rd WR spot should go to...................oh, wait it's not preseason yet.
Vert, what the hell are you doing back.
Way to stick to your convictions. :shakeno:

C"MON give me a fourth post. YOU CAN DO IT!!! just hit the buttons.....its easy....everybodys doin it ......it makes ya feel good!!!

vert1983 said:
C"MON give me a fourth post. YOU CAN DO IT!!! just hit the buttons.....its easy....everybodys doin it ......it makes ya feel good!!!

......................................I am biting my tongue...............I don't want to get banned for breaking the board rules. :lol:

vert1983 said:

MY 4th POST IN THIS THREAD!!
:mdfin: :banana: :dance: :beerbang: :rocker: :party: :hump: :cpatch: :booty: :ally:​

Back
Top Bottom