Dolphins needs...... via FA or draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins needs...... via FA or draft.

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
Having the draft just 4 days away this is what concerns me..

Supposedly we are 2 or 3 players away from being a good team... Our OLine was mediocre at best last year, but it is also the 2nd year in a row that it is plagued of injuries, so (in the case) that we don't upgrade our OL it should be a lot better thatn last year, shouldn't it?? if it stays healthy...

Now approaching the RB position We only have Sheets (4.3-40) and Lex Hilliard who could be a power straight runner (4.66 - 40) or IMO could be used as a catching TE or blocker..
This is a position that we should draft, probably in the later rounds 4 - 7.

The most important position is Qb... We all know Henne, he could be good on one game and horrendous the next.. Here is where I have my concern.. Should we draft Mallet and pick a Qb in FA???
Taking into account what I read everyday here at FH every option given sucks.. I mean Palmer sucks(X-Paco and many others) Mcnabb sucks(70% of the forum), Kolb is not the answer (95% of the forum) and when speaking about Vince Young (he sucks and he has issues)... We all know Manning is not for sale, or Brady so Nobody is an upgrade over Henne?????
But if we stick to Henne 95% of the furum says he sucks!!!! Then what would you guys do instead???

I like some of the realistic mock drafts I see here
e.g
RockyMtnPhinfan

Bucs surrender #20 and #51 for our #15 (switch picks for their 2nd)
Bucs surrender #187 for our #217 and #218 (we get their 6th for two of our 7th's)
1.(20) Ryan Mallett (QB)
2.(51) DJ Williams (TE)
3.(79) Kendall Hunter (RB)
4.(111) Zach Hurd (LG)
5.(146) Alex Green (RB)
6.(179) Mark Herzlich (LB)
6.(187) TJ Yates (QB)
7.(235) Wesley Saunders (TE)
or this one
by nyfinzfan

1)Pouncey
3)DJ Williams
4)Denarious Moore
5)Bilal Powell
6)Aldrick Robinson
7th rounders go all defense

I really have no idea about prospects from college football, all I know is what I see on NFLN or what I read here..

We all know that if the dolphins could Upgrade every position every year, 7-9 won't be a reality anymore.. so what should we do at Qb, RB and OL?

Back
Top Bottom