Dolphins New Found Confidence.

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its pretty plain to see the Dolphins are brimming with confidence right now.
Matt Moore was locked in yesterday and Reggie Bush looks revitalized.
Going up to NY and challenging the Giants helped do that.

The Dolphins are going to help decide the AFC east division race.

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
Doesn't basically every team in the NFL, short of an 0-16 one, help to decide division races?

NY8123

Sophisticated Redneck
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This team is 1-7. Realistically the talent and play on this team should have them 4-4.

The will continue to be competitive week in and week out and probably end up with 5 to 7 wins.

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Doesn't basically every team in the NFL, short of an 0-16 one, help to decide division races?
I think you gotta say that the Dolphins are a different team then they were against the Jets a few weeks back..If we play the way we played yesterday I could see us sweeping the Bills...Beating the Jets and Pats.

Handing out wins in those four games really would not mean anything.. Winning our remaining divison games could shake things up big time.

Orlando Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
What he is saying is IF the Dolphins catch fire, and have finally figured out how to close out a game, the rest of the AFC East better sit up and take note, that the Fins will not be a automatic win for them. Could be some more "upsets" in the future. However I'll withhold final judgement until after the Washinton game. If the Fins play as well as they did yesterday then maybe.........

where's th'fish

Scout Team
Reaction score
When you are a talented team that has hit bottom, a win can make a big difference. Get their positive vibes flowing, hopefully it'll carry over to the rest of the season.

----
Proud member of the F*** Luck bandwagon

Swantoon

Starter
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the team behind the curtain. The Dolphins are still terrible.

flynryan15

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I just booked my tickets to the Superbowl! 9-7 with every lucky break along the way gets us a Wildcard spot and we run the table like Greenbay did.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom