Dolphins not expected to receive any compensatory picks for 2022 draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not expected to receive any compensatory picks for 2022 draft

We should get a pick just for keeping Will Fuller employed. Probably a first rounder.
What an awful signing. I do think Miami could take a chance on someone like Odell Beckham, though. A one-year, prove it contract, probably for less than what Fuller got.

That would enable the team to spend on offensive line, and keep both Gesicki and Ogbah.

Interesting. Just wondering why you think that?
I am guessing because of the New NFL Rules that would award 2 compensatory 3rd round picks for having a minority hired off your staff for GM / HC. Same reason with the Bills if Frazier gets hired (based off McDs Defense) Bills get two 3rds, essentially a 3rd in the next two drafts.

What an awful signing. I do think Miami could take a chance on someone like Odell Beckham, though. A one-year, prove it contract, probably for less than what Fuller got.

That would enable the team to spend on offensive line, and keep both Gesicki and Ogbah.
Beckham would be about the worst possible WR to team up with Tua.

In context of this thread, I'd guess because it would net the Phins a compensatory 3rd round pick (or2) if someone poaches a minority Coach or Exec.

I agree with majority of your posts pal, but I want us nowhere near Beckham tbh.

I wouldnt be totally against it but I think it depends what he wants, and I don't think I'd go beyond a 1 year deal with a mutual year 2 option.

He seems like the type who thinks he's the best WR ever still.

Though I know it doesn’t change the headline to this topic, just curiosity, we are getting a SF 3rd round compensatory pick, correct? From last years trade

Though I know it doesn’t change the headline to this topic, just curiosity, we are getting a SF 3rd round compensatory pick, correct? From last years trade
Yes. just none from losing more FAs than acquired. If the Patriots get any this year then we know it's rigged lol

They were originally thought to have been awarded a 5th round comp pick for Godchaux, but for some reason, its been canceled out. Not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom