Dolphins not expecting DB Jomal Wiltz available for Week 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins not expecting DB Jomal Wiltz available for Week 4

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I don.t know if this is such a bad thing

One of the silver linings around a season like the one the Miami Dolphins have queued up for 2019 is the arrival of unexpected contributors and the rise of players who are willing to leave it all out on the field in the name of securing a spot on an NFL team. One great example on this Dolphins roster? Defensive back Jomal Wiltz, who has parlayed a strong preseason and training camp into opportunities on Miami’s ever changing roster.

But Wiltz may not be part of the equation for the Dolphins in the short-term window. Wiltz suffered a groin injury this past Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys and, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, isn’t expected to be available for this weekend’s contest against the Los Angeles Chargers.

Looked like he pulled up with a groin pull.

I’m expecting us to get news today of Jesse Davis going on ir with a torn tricep

The O-line was doing a decent job till Davis and Isadora went down. It could be pretty bad this week if they're both out.

The O-line was doing a decent job till Davis and Isadora went down. It could be pretty bad this week if they're both out.

Before I say anything let's agree to disagree.

Jomal Wiltz sucks too... addition by subtraction with him being out.

wilt without a doubt my least favorite player on this team, rowe is Deon Sanders compared t him

This helps our chances on defense, but the Jesse Davis injury will bring that back down to life.

Back
Top Bottom