Dolphins odds to WIN the SB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins odds to WIN the SB

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
I do NOT gamble - my oldest is in college he does betting on line and I’m very against it - he likely is even or maybe up some - but I’m against getting young minds addicted to gambling - that’s my pre-amble - now Mr Hyde wants to speak.

2500 to 1 I believe are the Vegas odds…??? Am I reading that right?

I mean $10 could win $25000???

I’m conflicted even posting this bc this whole on line gambling feels very seedy - I’m against it - but those odds are very tempting….

Let me know if I’m reading this correctly and what others think of those odds.

I really believe Miami will win at least a playoff game this year. As far as super bowl odds, if I was a betting man, I'd take that.

Gambling is such a slippery slope. I thank God every day I’m not addicted to it. Seen some pals go through it big time over gambling. I actually think the Phins have an outside shot at the SB this year. It’s not implausible

I do NOT gamble - my oldest is in college he does betting on line and I’m very against it - he likely is even or maybe up some - but I’m against getting young minds addicted to gambling - that’s my pre-amble - now Mr Hyde wants to speak.

I’m conflicted even posting this bc this whole on line gambling feels very seedy - I’m against it - but those odds are very tempting….

I see +2200 on draftkings

But $10 would get you $230 in that scenario

No $10 would win you $250 lol
Yes, the odds the op was looking at are based of betting $100. It's bet $100 win $2,500... basicly 25 to 1. I think the odds are currently at 20 to 1 in some places.

I don't like betting Super Bowl odds, I do like trying to pick each of the 6 division winners and bundling them in a 6 selection parlay. The payout if you hit all 6 is usually very high, to me it's my version of playing the lotto.

Last edited:

If someone gives you 2,500 to 1 odds on anything you take it....

For example, my buddy will owe me $25,000 if a race of tiny, bug-eyed, very racist extraterrestrials invade planet Earth. Easy money!

Back
Top Bottom