Dolphins Off Season & Beliefs for 2023 in Song | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Off Season & Beliefs for 2023 in Song

Mainly just the Rise title and overall empowering nature of this one, and that album cover is going to be what happens to all their sorry opponents, especially the Bills! Also will be seeing the Pantera tribute tour this summer after missing out on Dime as a kid. RIP.

Mainly just the Rise title and overall empowering nature of this one, and that album cover is going to be what happens to all their sorry opponents, especially the Bills! Also will be seeing the Pantera tribute tour this summer after missing out on Dime as a kid. RIP.

Well done!

By the way, my man is Mike McDaniel and he's a bringin us the good stuff! It's a story about love between "man and subway" haha

Many thanks dolfan91...super appreciater - I owesya at least one. For those interested...the absolute best version of this song is from "Live at Max's in Kansas City" bar none - Nico's on that version. And by the way, I don't condone using anything that you're not capable of handlin so there's that. hahaha Also, for another great track in that same "vein" please consider "Needle and Spoon" - featuring Kim Simmonds - Savoy Brown, from the album Raw Sienna. Those were da daze boy - in another lifetime.

Last edited:
Once Darius Rucker gets tired of playing country music and goes into death metal maybe he can give this one a try. I imagine something along the lines of a sped up profane version of "Only Wanna Be With You", but with skull phucking. Maybe throw a line in there "You're such a baby, the Dolphins will make YOU cry"
I like Wagon Wheel!

Rock in roll animal just an amazing live album. Brings back much memories.
Yuppers! I highly recommend live at Maxā€™s in Kansas City. Yes boy the velvet undergroundā€¦ They were pioneers.

Iā€™m thinkin ā€œCareer of Evilā€ from Secret Treaties. ā€œ I like your blue eyed horny toadā€¦ Iā€™d like to do it to your daughter on a dirt roadā€¦ā€. šŸ˜³. Haha! Yup! I would!

And now for something entirely different. There are many music lovers from the Lounge here and this should be some fun,

Very easy to do, just give your opinion of our team's off season and your forecast in song titles.

have done this many times in the past and it has always been great.
Eye of the Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom