• Ricky Williams

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
I had to vote RW...

...I bought his shirt as soon as I could after the trade and I still feel that electric anticipation. We've been wanting a running game for so long, it would make a great bluff (at least for a while) to play the aerial game but I am convinced that's not what the head coach is about.

If RW marches on, then the franchise marches on.

Notwithstanding that, Chris Chambers is still going to be a superstar for the sheer quality and ascetic nature of his catching game. Jay may actually get the respect he desrves aswell, if the mistakes are few and the team is successful.

I ordered Ricky's jersey in white last week. They said that they would be shipping them on Friday, which was already a few days ago, so mine should be coming in a few days. :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I ordered Ricky's jersey in white last week. They said that they would be shipping them on Friday, which was already a few days ago, so mine should be coming in a few days. :)

Where did you order them and how much did it cost? I hope you bought it at the FinHeaven & CO Fan Shop... its $65.00 and its free shipping! What a deal! LOL... I'm just kidding man ;) But if you did... thanks :cool:

Anyways, if anyone of the three players performs above average, then the team as a whole will suceed. Think, you need a nice running game for the passing game to really succeed and you need a nice passing game for the running game to succeed.

If I had my choice though it would have to be Chris Chambers. That dude has TALENT!

However, all said and done... now is too early for predictions...

If RW is not the MVP on O, our O will not be that effective; which will mean the team will not be improved over 2000,2001. The guy had more total yardage last year than CC and Lamar combined.

so in other words, I voted for Ricky :D

Oh man, I wish I knew about the finheaven pro shop otherwise I would have bought it there, I would have paid less too. I had to pay the same for the jersey but 9 dollars for shipping. Whats the link? I think I might get a Chambers or a Madison jersey. If I do, I'll buy it from you.

Oh and if you get the shipping solved...

...how about the customisation of jerseys. I'd like one which has #13 and my Finheaven handle on it for when we all meet up in Miami in January for the AFC championship game!:lol:

Originally posted by Dajesus

I would have to disagree if RW has a good season it will make Jay and CC put up great numbers, also if RW has a great season our defense will benifit greatly from him. CC will likely be get more attention from the oposing d-cordinator this season, but if RW does his job than it will be really hard for teams to double him since they will need to bring their safetys up stop RW. The thought of CC one on one with no deep help makes me drool.

I'm sorry but Ricky is not going to run all 100 yards to score Td's.We know what to expect from Ricky but Jay Fiedler has to step up and perform to a higher level if Dolphins want to get pass that 2nd round of the playoffs..I still think Jay is the key to this offense even though they brought Ricky to take alot weight of his shoulders but he still has to elevate his game especilly in the playoffs...

Back
Top Bottom