Dolphins offering perks if you buy season tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins offering perks if you buy season tickets

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are thinking outside the box to try and entice some fans to become season ticket holders. They’ve unveiled a plan that offers year-round events and perks to those who purchase the 10-game ticket package.

“The key here is we didn’t just make a name change and throw in a bobblehead and call it membership. We’ve committed to making these good events so people will see the value in their membership 12 months a year,” Dolphins chief revenue officer Jeremy Walls said, via the Sun-Sentinel. “Most of these events are in the offseason. Most include player or alumni involvement and many of them include food and beverage.”
Not all season tickets are created equal though, the perks vary based on where you’re sitting. Those in the upper 400 level will get discounts at restaurants and business and an invitation to an on-field movie night at Sun Life Stadium.
http://fansided.com/2014/02/10/dolphins-offering-perks-buy-season-tickets/#!u5YxD

That's pretty cool. That would suck if people just buy tickets for the perks and still don't show up.

If one of the perks was to kick ross in the junk im in...

oh sweet...dolphins day at sea world...so you can see the bathroom sign that inspired the new logo...

Well, it seems like a step in the right direction, anyway. I think if you're going to try to convince a Dolphins fan to buy season tickets, most people would rather have the chance to meet Manny Fernandez or Dan Marino than walk the orange carpet with uh... Mark Anthony?

I am trying to hold the laughter in. Is it that bad they have to offer sea world tickets to get people to buy tickets to games? Good for the fans I guess but very odd that is coming to this.

It better than what they did last year - calling me with an auto-dialer with a recorded message from Jared Odrick begging me to buy tickets.

Back
Top Bottom