Dolphins officially sign national champion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins officially sign national champion

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Longsnapper hype!

I tease, but I would love to be a longsnapper. Lots of money, low chance of serious injury compared to your teammates and you could stick with a team for many years. Kids who set out to be an NFL longsappers are smart. You can even go to the pro Bowl and win rings!

Last edited:

Longsnapper hype!

I tease, but I would love to be a longsnapper. Lots of money, low chance of serious injury compared to your teammates and you could stick with a team for many years. Kids who set out to be an NFL longnsapper smart. You can even go to the pro Bowl and win rings!

I have thought this about training to be the 3rd catcher on a MLB. Not a great hitter but want to play in the show? Train to be the 3rd catcher. Foul tips, crouching, wild pitches and blocking the plate sucks. Give me $2M and I will eat all the foul tips you got

I would not of drafted him but I'm hoping he contributes on special teams like Denney did.

We will be the recipients of his greatness for years to come. He will indeed have his # retired.

Most difficult position on team, trying to replace legend. John Denney is the patron saint of long snapping.

Longsnapper hype!

I tease, but I would love to be a longsnapper. Lots of money, low chance of serious injury compared to your teammates and you could stick with a team for many years. Kids who set out to be an NFL longnsappers are smart. You can even go to the pro Bowl and win rings!

Dude I went to high school with had a nice long career as a long snapper- his name was Mike Leach. Snapped for Tennessee as an undrafted rookie, moved on to Chicago for a cup of coffee, then spent several years in Denver as their LS, followed by several more years in Arizona before retiring a few years ago. He was one of the best in the business for a while.

Back
Top Bottom