Dolphins Pass on Collins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Pass on Collins

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Picked this up from CBS Sportsline:

"The Dolphins and Packers were approached by the Giants about a trade but neither wanted to venture down Collins' road."

I think we're set with AJ and Fiedler this year.

We would just be bringing in another Jay Fiedler!!! I am glad we did not!!!

Whew that's a relief, now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Why would they want to TRADE a pick or player for Collins? When he was certain to be released by the Giants? Plus having to pick up his $7 million salary cap?

I doubt they bring him in for a look, but I think they should. A low salary plus incentives? Collins has done more in his career than Fiedler will ever dream of, at least he had some good years and played in some championship games.

He would be a dead man behind a shaky OL though. :( When protected he can make some nice throws though, which Jay simply does not have the physical talent to do.

I'm not saying that we should bring him in but the FO could bring him in after all. Of course they didn't wanna trade for him but they could get him for the vet min imo.Again, not saying we should but don't be surprised if we do.

Ozzy rules!!

hunter5nc1 said:
I'd take Kerry over JF any day of the week!

:goof:

Yes Kerry's his HOF position is secure .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
:goof:

Yes Kerry's his HOF position is secure .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Oh, and Jay's and AJ's is secure also?? Kerry is not Marino but he is a heck of a lot closer than AJ Feeley.

Back
Top Bottom