Dolphins-Patriots FWIW! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Patriots FWIW!

We will forever be the team that Brady/Belichick struggled against the most. They have owned the Bills, and the Jets split with them for a few years. But we have always been a thorn to them. Usually only in Miami though. Today was a very sweet win.

We've surprised the Pats many times. I knew seeing us play pretty well at the start of the game that this very well could be one of those games. Amazingly, it may not have been because the Pats did assert themselves to tie the game but for some reason decided not to try to score before half. That to me seemed pretty deflating, no pun intended.

We've surprised the Pats many times. I knew seeing us play pretty well at the start of the game that this very well could be one of those games. Amazingly, it may not have been because the Pats did assert themselves to tie the game but for some reason decided not to try to score before half. That to me seemed pretty deflating, no pun intended.
[/QUOTE

You are correct both teams appeared to want to just run out the clock before halftime.

Not sure where to put this, but does anyone remember all the plaudits handed to the Cheats after the 2019 draft ? Harry apparently was an A plus pick, probably the best player in the draft after the Cheats picked him, according to some.

He finished the season with 12 receptions for 105 yards and 2 tds. Parker gained more yards in one game against his club. Preston Williams a UDFA in 9 games on the worst roster in the league, gained 4 times that yardage.

Bellicheat is a genius though, hehe.

yeah good point. I never actually thought we would win it and while I’ve been able to stay indifferent to wins and losses for the majority of the season I was all in on that last possession. Felt good actually, I forgot the feeling lol.

Was anyone listening to the Patriots broadcast? I was driving back from NE and it's all I could listen to. The announcer, whoeverthef*ck it was had a few meltdowns and was ready to crucify Sanu at many points.

Back
Top Bottom