dolphins/patriots MNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins/patriots MNF

alaskavikings

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am going on a carribean cruise in December and after the cruise would like to attend the Dolphins/Patriots game on MNF. It will be my first visit to Pro Player Stadium. Any suggestions on where to hang out before the game and live up the atmosphere. Sports bars, restaurants, etc. I realize the game is sold out, but I have connections in Miami that can get me tickets. Thank you for the input and I look forward to a great time on Dec. 20.

alaskavikings said:
I am going on a carribean cruise in December and after the cruise would like to attend the Dolphins/Patriots game on MNF. It will be my first visit to Pro Player Stadium. Any suggestions on where to hang out before the game and live up the atmosphere. Sports bars, restaurants, etc. I realize the game is sold out, but I have connections in Miami that can get me tickets. Thank you for the input and I look forward to a great time on Dec. 20.

Definately hit some sports bars and drink HEAVILY. That way after you witness another December collapse by the fins, it won't sting quite as much. :roflmao:

beach2nd said:
Definately hit some sports bars and drink HEAVILY. That way after you witness another December collapse by the fins, it won't sting quite as much. :roflmao:

This particular statement, especially towards a new poster is pathetic and rather disrespectful. :shakeno: How 'bout some good Finfans helpin out here, I'm not much help in Ohio :cooldude:

Hey VIK, it seems there are some infiltraters on this thread, don't worry, I'll get you the info from the good folk on this site. :) Sorry you were hit with bad carma on your first post, this gang will come to the rescue soon :yell:

Yes, don't listen to anyone from the Boston area. Most are a-holes. I would recommend hitting the Hooters right around the corner from the Stadium. It is on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and University Drive. Great atmosphere before a game. Have fun!

beach2nd said:
that is a pretty ****ty thing to say coming from a so callled fins fan!!!!! :fire:

m*******s

Don't worry about it. I expected something like that. I suppose after the heavy drinking I should drive home and kill some innocent people.

I'm a gentlemen, not some drinking baffoon. Are there any eating establishments besides hooters, just other sports bars that have great food. I also might be going to Tampa Bay the day before for their game vs. New Orleans. Any of you been to Raymond James? How was it?

Anyways, I'm hoping both teams are at the top of the AFC East when they meet. As far as division rivals, where do the Pats rank vs. buffalo and the jets? I think Ricky is gonna rebound this year to the Ladanian, Preist level. I hope to steal him in the fantasy draft.

alaskavikings said:
I w/expect there to be lots of posts here before the game as to where FH'er are going to tailgate. So hang out here for the next 6 months or so ;)

and btw :welcome: a-board and enjoy the cruise

alaskavikings said:
Don't worry about it. I expected something like that. I suppose after the heavy drinking I should drive home and kill some innocent people.

I'm a gentlemen, not some drinking baffoon. Are there any eating establishments besides hooters, just other sports bars that have great food. I also might be going to Tampa Bay the day before for their game vs. New Orleans. Any of you been to Raymond James? How was it?

Anyways, I'm hoping both teams are at the top of the AFC East when they meet. As far as division rivals, where do the Pats rank vs. buffalo and the jets? I think Ricky is gonna rebound this year to the Ladanian, Preist level. I hope to steal him in the fantasy draft.
Raymond James is an awesome place. I live down here, and have parents tth are Buc fans so ive been too a few. The atmosphere is good wit the pirate ship and what not, but a lot of fans dont get into it. but the actuall stadiumn is great. Also the seats have great views.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
that is a pretty ****ty thing to say coming from a so callled fins fan!!!!! :fire:

Where did you ever get that impression? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom