Dolphins pocket schedules | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins pocket schedules

valleskey

I am a large human
Reaction score
Need some help folks!!

if anyone can get their hands on a few Dolphin pocket schedules or something like it, I would pay for the postage to send them to the biggest Fin fan in Wisconsin.

Any help would be appreciated!

Geoff in WI

Fan in GA would like one as well, if someone can find some extras. A fridge magnet would be great as well. I have a Falcons fridge magnet I'll trade ya!!

Originally posted by valleskey
Need some help folks!!

if anyone can get their hands on a few Dolphin pocket schedules or something like it, I would pay for the postage to send them to the biggest Fin fan in Wisconsin.

Any help would be appreciated!

Geoff in WI

I'll pick some up for you.

I pmed you Chubby about details for me to get one from you. And by the way.....I think Im prolly the biggest Dolphins fan in Wisconsin.

I think this Iowa fan here would like to have one as well :) I'm not sure if it's at every mall in this US of ours, but "Lids," a hat store ;) , has NFL schedules that can fit in your wallet at least.

I would love to have a couple of them if you want to throw them my way.

Yeah Circling Wagons, you probably should get rid of your schedules. You probably aren't going to want any reminders of this coming season. :saberfigh :dance:

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Yeah Circling Wagons, you probably should get rid of your schedules. You probably aren't going to want any reminders of this coming season. :saberfigh :dance:

whatever happens, I'll still keep the sched to remind me of our two lopsided wins on 9/21 and 12/21:D

Circle... I've been looking to try out some new toilet paper... go ahead and send the Bills schedules to me... ;)

You do realize that living in the past is pathetic? Especially when you keep bringing up the 2 "wins" in your W column the Dolphins gave you. I am personally sick of having to say this, its just annoying. I honestly don't care about LAST YEAR, you'd better hope the Bills bring it this year, because the Fins are coming full boar, there will be no gimme-points (or any at all for the Bills for that matter). :billsbite

Bills~~~>:samurai: <~~~~Fins

:hump:

what did i say about last year's wins?...9/21 and 12/21 are this year's meetings....and you gave the first game away...the second game we raped you like Kobe Bryant:lol:

Back
Top Bottom