Dolphins Pre-season Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Pre-season Games

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami will not have any preseason games televised live on national TV. Only locally will the games be live. My question for the local Dolfans or for anyone else who may be able to answer; if I downloaded the CBS 4 app, would I be able to watch the games via the app?

Miami will not have any preseason games televised live on national TV. Only locally will the games be live. My question for the local Dolfans or for anyone else who may be able to answer; if I downloaded the CBS 4 app, would I be able to watch the games via the app?

If you're in the Miami area that would work. I don't think it's an option if you're in Los Angeles or someplace else.

If you're in the Miami area that would work. I don't think it's an option if you're in Los Angeles or someplace else.
Thanks for the reply. I'm in NJ, so it's probably not going to work. I was once able to watch on the internet, but those sites don't work anymore.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in NJ, so it's probably not going to work. I was once able to watch on the internet, but those sites don't work anymore.

NFL Game Pass usually has a preseason package available if you don't mind spending a few $$. Seeing that you're in Jersey you might be better off getting the full season package. You can watch the preseason games live, but the regular season games are on delay until all the afternoon games are complete.

NFL Game Pass usually has a preseason package available if you don't mind spending a few $$. Seeing that you're in Jersey you might be better off getting the full season package. You can watch the preseason games live, but the regular season games are on delay until all the afternoon games are complete.
I already renewed my Sunday Ticket so I'm ready for the regular season. It's the preseason I want to watch as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

I already renewed my Sunday Ticket so I'm ready for the regular season. It's the preseason I want to watch as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

So game pass gives out 1 week trials. Sign up the day of the game then cancel, and sign up again the following week with a new email. Last year I forgot to cancel and paid the $100, but the year before it went well.

Back
Top Bottom