Dolphins Preseason games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Preseason games

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is still possible for bars in areas out of Miami to get the preseason games. I know last year a bar i went to somehow got the games but the picture wasnt clear for the first couple minutes

If the bar or club has a ku-band Statellite system they can prgram it to the proper Satellite an pick-up the game live. 9 times out of 10 they can pick it up by turning the Satellite to the proper station in Miami.

If you have directv, then you can watch all the games (preseason). go to the NFL.com and check out the NFL network for the schedule.

steveincolorado said:
If you have directv, then you can watch all the games (preseason). go to the NFL.com and check out the NFL network for the schedule.
Yeah but those games arent all live. Most of them are the next day. Like i believe the dolphins game is on Sunday

Watching taped-delayed is better than not at all. Like everyone else, I would prefer to watch it live, but sometimes we have no choice. I'll be at a bar on Sat. to watch it live and then dvd it Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom