Dolphins Quotes From The Locker Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Quotes From The Locker Room

Ok they have confidence in Ray Lucas. I read that Ray can get down and lose confidence if he doesn't perform. Norv needs to give him some early sure fire confidence booster plays that will work on Buffalo's secondary. We need plays that develop quickly because Ray does get happy feet.

Ray sure sounds excited and it's in print. Hopefully he gets some sleep this week. :)

Originally posted by Sherif
Ok they have confidence in Ray Lucas. I read that Ray can get down and lose confidence if he doesn't perform. Norv needs to give him some early sure fire confidence booster plays that will work on Buffalo's secondary. We need plays that develop quickly because Ray does get happy feet.

Can you plese tell me what you are baseing this on? I don't think you could be more wrong. Ray Lucas wasn't drafted came in the league as special teams warrior and no coach even wanted to see him throw a ball. The only reason Parcells made him the 3rd QB was to save the roster spot since he could play special teams and QB. Then his 2 qbs go down and he wins 6 out of 9 games. Bill Parcells later sais he has never met a more natural born leader in his life (take time to think back who Bill has coached.) If Ray gets down on himself then he would have been out of the NFL 7 years ago. From the 9-10 games(preseason and reg) i have seen Ray play in he has nothing near happy feet. I think if anything he is more patient than Jay. I have yet to see him force a ball in to good coverage, and he uses his speed to create in the pocket, rarely to escape it.

Back
Top Bottom