Dolphins receivers off to fast start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins receivers off to fast start

Here's more on C. Chambers 50 yard bomb.

• The highlight of the morning practice came when receiver Chris Chambers beat Ray Green on a deep route down the right sideline and hauled in a pass from quarterback Ray Lucas.

With Fiedler out, Lucas worked with the first unit.

• The Dolphins went through 10 plays of team drills and 12 plays of seven-on-seven drills.

• The afternoon practice will run from 4:15-6.

This does make Ray Green look a little bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good and let's hope it's the only time we see Ray "I can't hit the side of a barn" Lucas on the field this year.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Here's more on C. Chambers 50 yard bomb.

This does make Ray Green look a little bad.

What do you expect.............Its CHRIS CHAMBERS!!!!

LoL

Can't wait to see Chris Chambers start doing that regularly during the season...

My feeling is that the Dolphins offense this year could be a replica of the Redskins offense in 1999 except this time around we (should) have a stingy D and good special teams to go with it. We have reason to be excited fellas.

Worried about the OL? Don't be, Norv Turner made the crappiest least talented OL in the NFL effective last year in San Diego.

Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden? Well if it were Chris Chambers and James McKnight it'd be like Mike Westbrook and Albert Connell all over again, hard to say what Chambers-Gadsden combo would be like. But I give the edge to our receivers over the 1999 Redskins.

Question marks? Ricky Williams to Stephen Davis...not sure who wins out here cuz Stephen really is quite talented. Jay Fiedler to Brad Johnson...REAL tough question but I honestly believe with Norv he could reproduce BJ's results. Jed Weaver to Stephen Alexander...whats Alexander done since Norv left? Norv made him and he could make Weaver IMHO, because Weaver can beat people and he can catch. Rob Konrad vs Larry Centers....ok I think Centers wins this one...

Originally posted by WCoastFin

What do you expect.............Its CHRIS CHAMBERS!!!!

LoL

Good point WCFin...I hope Chris does that to everyone he faces this year..Stay healthy Chirs.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Can't wait to see Chris Chambers start doing that regularly during the season...

My feeling is that the Dolphins offense this year could be a replica of the Redskins offense in 1999 except this time around we (should) have a stingy D and good special teams to go with it. We have reason to be excited fellas.

Worried about the OL? Don't be, Norv Turner made the crappiest least talented OL in the NFL effective last year in San Diego.

Chris Chambers and Oronde Gadsden? Well if it were Chris Chambers and James McKnight it'd be like Mike Westbrook and Albert Connell all over again, hard to say what Chambers-Gadsden combo would be like. But I give the edge to our receivers over the 1999 Redskins.

Question marks? Ricky Williams to Stephen Davis...not sure who wins out here cuz Stephen really is quite talented. Jay Fiedler to Brad Johnson...REAL tough question but I honestly believe with Norv he could reproduce BJ's results. Jed Weaver to Stephen Alexander...whats Alexander done since Norv left? Norv made him and he could make Weaver IMHO, because Weaver can beat people and he can catch. Rob Konrad vs Larry Centers....ok I think Centers wins this one...

I like the way you did this CK... it's very objective, and at the same time very encouraging!!

I'm gettin pumped!!! :D

I will like to see Mcknight step up and make a case for himself to start.Is always encouraging to hear that our WR making plays.I still got concerns on Chris ankle and I'm sure Im not the only one .....

Back
Top Bottom