Dolphins Regular Season Tickets??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Regular Season Tickets???

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
When do the regular individual tickets go on sale. Im going to see the Pathetics in November and want some good seats.
Go Dolphins in '05

Late July. As the time nears, you will get an exact date when they go on sale and what time. My advice is to be on TicketMaster RIGHT when they go on sale.

I'll definitely be on ticketmaster the minute they go on sale, does anyone know the price of tickets in sections 139-145 or 111-117 for individual regular season games? I plan on going to the Buffalo game

Phinatic03 said:
I'll definitely be on ticketmaster the minute they go on sale, does anyone know the price of tickets in sections 139-145 or 111-117 for individual regular season games? I plan on going to the Buffalo game
I'm not sure on the prices, but I'm going to go to the Buffalo game as well, should be fun.

isnt the lower level sold out on a season ticket subscription?

F*ck that. Go to stubhub.com. I already ordered my tickets for the KC game. They're being shipped to me in August.

NJFinsfan said:
isnt the lower level sold out on a season ticket subscription?

And yes it is. If you want to sit downstairs, find a scalper or buy season seats. Only ways it's gonna happen unless you know someone who can hook you up.

stub hub and 2guystickets are both sites ive had success with, i ordered my second row tix for the denver game already. at tampa, the pats and jets to follow

claytonAndDuper said:
stub hub and 2guystickets are both sites ive had success with, i ordered my second row tix for the denver game already. at tampa, the pats and jets to follow

Ah, there ya go- you can get lowers on stub hub. So there's one other way to get them. I really didn't even look at lowers because my cousin and I are poor.:D

im poor to, but i have my priorities in order. the only thing about the online sites is that they hit you with a 36 dollar handling fee, plus 15 for shipping. i got corner endzone second row on 2guys, for 100 each, then add in shippin and handling, 250 for 2 tickets to the broncos game

Back
Top Bottom