Dolphins Rock! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Rock!

score

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey guys:
i'm new to the site. i was an eagles fan, but after last season i switched! go dophins!

We're goin all the way man. PERIOD. I saw Seau yesterday on the Micosukee??? sports rap and they asked him what he would consider a successful season and he said SUPERBOWL....
We're going man, and incidentally, I'm going the the Eagles game. They are going to get b1tch slapped like priest did in superfly!!!!

:welcome:

Glad to have you aboard score! I'm sure you'll find this to be the best Dol-Fan site on the web! Also, congratulations on becoming a fan of the winningest team in the NFL!
Please feel free to take advantage of all that FinHeaen has to offer... you'll find a forum for just about anything, and the members are the best around :up:
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our Moderators/Mentors ... the Staff is always ready to help.
Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

Jon

He has seen the light!!

Welcome aboard. Since you switched over before the season, you shall not be considered a bandwagon fan.

GO FINS!!!

Are you guys f***g kidding me??? You don't just switch teams like THAT! This clown was never a real Eagles fan if he switched like that. He'll do the same w/ the Fins. It takes time and agony to become a true fan of a team. I won't get into THAT because I'll be here all night.
Gimme a break!:mad:

Originally posted by dw1
Are you guys f***g kidding me??? You don't just switch teams like THAT! This clown was never a real Eagles fan if he switched like that. He'll do the same w/ the Fins. It takes time and agony to become a true fan of a team. I won't get into THAT because I'll be here all night.
Gimme a break!:mad:

This is not the way we want to welcome a new member, and since you probably don't know this person, you have no way of knowing how much of a true fan he was, is , or ever will be. I'd appreciate it if you refrained from lambasting members in the future.

Thanks.

Wharf,

Where's the :club: ?

BTW :welcome:

I will admit, I welcome new fans to this site all the time. Someting seems suspect about just switching teams like that. Perhaps if the team slighted him in some way but, you just don't give up on your team. Anyhow, welcome aboad score, if you are in fact, genuine!

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy this site...it is the best Dolphins one running. We have daily Training Camp reports, and everyone shares their views. Welcome!

Originally posted by WharfRat

This is not the way we want to welcome a new member, and since you probably don't know this person, you have no way of knowing how much of a true fan he was, is , or ever will be. I'd appreciate it if you refrained from lambasting members in the future.

Thanks.

Rat, Kiss my ***.
BTW, he's not a real Fin fan. It takes time.

Wow, that dw1 character apparentlydidn't knw who he was dealing with eh wharf? :lol: Oh well, c'est la vie as the French say. Or wait the French usually say "we surrender!"

So long sucker. Regardless of tenure one has to realize that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Who wouldn't want to be a phins fan??? Just don't throw em under the bus for it. Strength in #s... and will...
But I do have to admit that was a rookie move.

Back
Top Bottom