Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker impresses quarterback Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker impresses quarterback Ryan Tannehill

This WR corps is better than any we've had in a long time. Yes, I know, "Parker hasn't played a down in the NFL, yada yada," and I heard the same kinda stuff when I said Landry was better than Hartline last year around this time, but it's the truth. If only they could apply the same kind of personnel wizardry to the o-line without having to use a 1st round pick on every damn line position to do it.

Yes...the two of them (Landry and Parker) are also natural hands catchers and both adjust to the ball extremely well. As you said, parker hasn't played a down yet, but rarely have we heard about a player being this good right from go.

After the Wallace trade we didn't have Jennings or Parker so if you want to make up stories about how we were better to make yourself feel better go ahead.

WTF? Who is "making up stories?" Nobody who wanted Wallace gone wanted him gone UNLESS we could fill the relatively minor talent gap he left. Yet people who wanted to keep him just assumed that Miami would do nothing to fill his tiny shoes if he was let go. While those who wanted him gone knew his size 4 Keds could easily be filled through free agency and the draft. It has nothing to do with when we got Jennings and Parker, it has everything to do with knowing Wallace's vacancy could be filled.

I would go with Parker , Jennings and Landry in the staring lineup. I can't believe they are starting Stills over Parker now.

Honestly I have no idea how we'll replace Wallace's 10 TD's!

I would go with Parker , Jennings and Landry in the staring lineup. I can't believe they are starting Stills over Parker now.

I think at some point that may very well happen, but give the kid a little time to prove himself. It's only a few days into OTA's.

The plan would be Stills, Parker, Landry; ideally.

Honestly I have no idea how we'll replace Wallace's 10 TD's!
Wallace TDs werent even the way Wallace usually makes TDs... If Wallace can get 10TDs on short and intermidiate routes, then I have no doubt the new ones can easily replace and exceed those... We might not have a 10 TDs receiver, but we sure as hell wont throw less as a team...

Wallace TDs werent even the way Wallace usually makes TDs... If Wallace can get 10TDs on short and intermidiate routes, then I have no doubt the new ones can easily replace and exceed those... We might not have a 10 TDs receiver, but we sure as hell wont throw less as a team...

lol I thought I hit the sarcasm button.

I was no Wallace fan the last year he was here.

Wallace was one of the biggest disappointments to ever wear a Dolphins uniform. Can't believe we paid that much for a receiver that can't catch

The plan is Parker corner end one. Watch belichicks small corners get fried.

Call me unrealistic but i think Parker gets 10 TDs

Wallace was one of the biggest disappointments to ever wear a Dolphins uniform. Can't believe we paid that much for a receiver that can't catch
Wallace was not disappointment. we just didn't used him right. the new wr are better for thill because they are younger. are they better??? we will see.

Back
Top Bottom