Dolphins should sign.....Megathread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins should sign.....Megathread

Oh ffs, what is the obsession with bringing back players from our shittiest teams?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWFAAAAJGUxMWRhYTQ0LTljOWQtNGUyNy1iNjM1LWY1ZmM1NzRkOTM3ZA.jpg

Bury this thread and any bring back Fat Albert or Jared Odrick threads.

I would cut Maxwell and start Verner. Plus I'm sure we're going to have few surprise cuts at that position (DeAngelo Hall and Kyle Fuller)

Last I checked, I thought DeAngelo Hall was playing Safety the past few years.

Today he was cut by the 49ers. He would give improve this LB corp. He can put pressure on the QB. An outstanding OLB. Can always move Timmons to the middle , would strengthen the rotation. He has been playing so you don't have to wait for him to get into shape. Was cut because of 6 million dollars. Sign him Miami!!!

Can we afford to sign depth linebackers that can't play special teams? Assuming Brooks can't at his age. Plus isn't he more of a 3-4 backer?

pretty sure he plays all standing up. Not a hand in the dirt option and Miami in this scheme would be stupid to pay $6 mil for a off the los lb should they even consider it. He'd be an edge player here but he's not a 3 and 4 point stance player.

Might get picked up by a 34 team. Might clear waivers at $6 mil. If it was me he'd clear waivers and as a 34 team I'd look to sign him dirt cheap one year pact with incentives. In the range of $3 mil

Apropos to our defense in general.

I was hopeful with the additions we made on defense, but when I was watching them play last night I had the exact same expression on my face as AE has in that picture.

Seemed to be a lot of communication/assignment errors last night, so maybe those can be corrected, but I'm not counting on it.

Back
Top Bottom