Dolphins Sign DE Frank Herron To Practice Squad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign DE Frank Herron To Practice Squad

I'd rather see Myarick play. He was our best TE in the preseason(I know it's just preseason)but I'd like to see what he can do in a regular season game.
I second that

Frank Herron...an ex-Patriot.

I've seen this movie before with Adam Gase. Bring in people you know who know your system...fail spectacularly (note, I didn't say bring in a player who can actually play/impact).

Frank Herron...an ex-Patriot.

I've seen this movie before with Adam Gase. Bring in people you know who know your system...fail spectacularly (note, I didn't say bring in a player who can actually play/impact).

I mean at this point you arent getting Impact players so grabbing someone with familiarity to add to the practice squad isnt a big deal

I mean at this point you arent getting Impact players so grabbing someone with familiarity to add to the practice squad isnt a big deal

No, this is clearly devastating news.

A team signing a guy they are familiar with to be on the PS squad, on a team trying to go 0-16, spells even more disaster.

The only way out of this mess is to draft a lot of WRs next year.

And every other coach, ever.

Way to grasp for negative straws. Don’t suck too hard through them.

Lol thats funny. But so true. When stuff happens to this team fans act like it only happens to us..everything is a "thats so dolphins moment"

Name the teams with coaches that bring familiar 'sad sacks' onto sad teams and have the team crash and burn...or in our case crashing and burning.

Only the teams that traditionally suck emphasize that bassackwards thinking...and only bassackwards supporters co-sign that BS.

Oh yeah...be careful how much homosexual snark you put behind your posts. Keep your personal life personal.

No, this is clearly devastating news.

A team signing a guy they are familiar with to be on the PS squad, on a team trying to go 0-16, spells even more disaster.

The only way out of this mess is to draft a lot of WRs next year.
The thing is that a journey starts with a single step. We've closed the talent faucet off, now, to add quality to the practice squad.

People see it's a Patriots player on our practice squad and has a fit of mediocrity, not knowing that the Pats change players like they change their drawers.

Back
Top Bottom