Dolphins sign ex-Pat special teams ace Justin Bethel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign ex-Pat special teams ace Justin Bethel

So who’s better? Him or Iggy?
He's an 11 year veteran with nearly 200 solo tackles, 20 passes defensed, 4 picks and 3 TDs. Last played for NE. Question is how effective can he be at 32?

Lol, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Nice of a Fins HC to throw some gamesmanship at Billy B for once.

Seems intelligent enough to actually learn a playbook. Way to 1up the Bowden PS addition, whereas all they’ll get out of him is the vanilla crap. Good job. Stunt on these hoes, Mike.

Very good special teams player not a very good corner
Frustrated The Fifth Element GIF

My one issue with recent pickups. We replace serviceable guys with other serviceable guys. It’s not a bad pickup, but think there’s much better out there.

So who’s better? Him or Iggy?
Bethel is suppose to be an excellent special team player and Iggy is average on special teams. Neither one of them are considered reliable CB’s in the NFL.

So with Bethel being viewed as a better player on special teams and both of them being iffy at the CB position, Bethel is probably the more valuable player at this time.

My one issue with recent pickups. We replace serviceable guys with other serviceable guys. It’s not a bad pickup, but think there’s much better out there.

You think there are better than serviceable guys available? Like who?

I would say Fed was more than "serviceable." He was a ST ace. If Bethel turns out to be an ace, I'm happy.

neither Alexander nor Bethel are world beaters. fejedelem is not a world breather either. He just made the team. So we have a guy on IR and the last two signings were guys who probably would have been free agents for a hot min. Jones is on this team due to salary hit he’s be dumped already.

I’m looking to improve the team. If that means using someone on the roster as the special teams back up and sign a great CB look who’s out there. Much better than we signed

Back
Top Bottom