Dolphins Sign Micheal Ola | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Micheal Ola

steviey013

Active Roster
Reaction score
Tackle from CFL. Another acorn or another Cameron Wake?

Tackle from CFL. Another acorn or another Cameron Wake?
Well to be another Cameron Wake he would have to have dominated the CFL. Not considered the best olineman in Canada or among the best so the odds are pretty long he is another Wake

Don't even know the guy,but all he has to be is better than what our o-lineman was,and thats not saying much,to be an upgrade.

I think it is a good sign that Hickey is already playing the field. Is this his first official signing?

At 6'3" they are probably looking at him a guard which he played both guard and tackle in college at Hampton. No risk signing and a body on the roster and ya never know...

At 6'3" they are probably looking at him a guard which he played both guard and tackle in college at Hampton. No risk signing and a body on the roster and ya never know...

Agreed, not much risk here....and you never know how it will turn out.

I think it is a good sign that Hickey is already playing the field. Is this his first official signing?

Ola was signed by Ireland like a month ago. Not sure why it was just announced but therr was a thread a while back about him. Hickey had no part in finding him. Hope he can fill in a hole.

He projects to be a guard. Even if he is not a starter, some of our back ups are ineffective. Let him compete and see how it shakes out. He didn't cost a draft pick and his salary is miniscule. Worth a look.

Is he the grandson of Johnny Ola?

godfather2_9-1.jpg

Is he the grandson of Johnny Ola?

godfather2_9-1.jpg

Beats a blank, which is all we pretty much have, for now. The only OG I really want to keep is Brenner, and have no idea if he can start this year. I'm guessing that he may take another year.

doubt he is an upgrade but worth a shot.
My 2 pugs are an upgrade from what we have had ! The o-line has been terrible for years,the only thing that surprised me was how Ireland lasted so long without fixing anything ! 1 Bad decision after another ! But in all seriousness,we gotta find and try other players at least,you cant stand pat after the way they have played,the O=line HAS to be upgraded and NOW !

Back
Top Bottom