Dolphins Sign Micheal Ola | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Micheal Ola

I don't why some people keep making backhanded remarks about "acorns". There are numerous upper echelon players throughout the history of the NFL, that were late rd picks or UFA's.
The best way to find hidden gems is by bringing in large numbers of them. The odds increase. I see nothing wrong with this approach.

Ola has good size at 6'3" and around 320. At least give him a look. He can't be much worse then the trash we fielded on the o-line in 2013.

Ola has good size at 6'3" and around 320. At least give him a look. He can't be much worse then the trash we fielded on the o-line in 2013.

Where do u see him weighing 320. On cfl page he is listed at 278

Where do u see him weighing 320. On cfl page he is listed at 278

I read where he is 320 and the 278 was what he weighed in college. If you watch him playing in the CFL he is obviously over 300 pounds. He looks pretty big. No way in hell he is 278.

I read where he is 320 and the 278 was what he weighed in college. If you watch him playing in the CFL he is obviously over 300 pounds. He looks pretty big. No way in hell he is 278.

He was over 300 in college and I agree he looks over 300 bu that's what the team listed him as

Is he better than Dallas Thomas?

Good question, wouldn't be too hard to achieve that.
Should have signed Jovan Olafioye who is probably best lineman in Canada and would possibly be a capable NFL player.

I watch the CFL eoungh to know the guy is inconsequential to our Oline -

Ola is not going to wow anyone on the Oline like any of these LBs do at their CFL position->

Worth Preseason raoster spot - LB Henoc Muamba (CDN) just signed with the Colts (WPG Blue Bombers)
Jereelle Freeman - Colts (out of Sask Rough Riders)
C Wake (BC Lions)

I watch the CFL eoungh to know the guy is inconsequential to our Oline -

Ola is not going to wow anyone on the Oline like any of these LBs do at their CFL position->

Worth Preseason raoster spot - LB Henoc Muamba (CDN) just signed with the Colts (WPG Blue Bombers)
Jereelle Freeman - Colts (out of Sask Rough Riders)
C Wake (BC Lions)

The little I watched of him never made me think he was that good now I would love to bring in Olafioye for a look . He is a quality CFL starter that might could make the move

Back
Top Bottom