Dolphins sign punter Jake Bailey to a two year extension | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign punter Jake Bailey to a two year extension

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

I wonder if this has something to do with him being the holder for sanders. Sanders caught fire and maybe they are trying to keep that going. Don 't want to break up that part of the special teams.
Strong possibility but let's have a forum meltdown anyway.

I wonder if this has something to do with him being the holder for sanders. Sanders caught fire and maybe they are trying to keep that going. Don 't want to break up that part of the special teams.
I certainly hope so, I'm usually a glass well-past-half-full guy, but this is a head scratcher. On that note, I am going to go fill a glass well-past-half-full and drink about it. Hopefully we don't punt much in '24....

Maybe distance sure but how times this guy pin anyone back last year?? I don’t remember too many times
I obviously would like for the Dolphins to have the best punter in the league as well as the best player at every position on the team. Yet that isn’t realistic with the salary cap.

Knowing how little they have to spend on a punter, considering they have so many positions to fill on the roster, I’m just not going to get upset about this signing.

They needed a punter at a reasonable salary and that’s what they have. I can live with that.

you can draft someone better, don’t agree w this extension, he’s below average

Back
Top Bottom