Dolphins sign safety Kavon Frazier | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign safety Kavon Frazier

Good ST player. Doubt he's anything more but it's rumored Richard didn't really give him a fair shake at SS in Dallas.

Good ST player. Doubt he's anything more but it's rumored Richard didn't really give him a fair shake at SS in Dallas.

Oh he is about to get his shot here. Let the best man win at every position. Same goes for Raekwon Davis. A lot of people are shitting on this guy in here. That guy is going to be a beast for us.

I think Fejedelem already has the backup SS spot locked down for himself, but I think this Frazier dude could easily beat out Colbert and earn the backup FS spot. Can this guy play FS?

Flores loves smart players who can tackle so KF looks like he fits the bill. Plus we will use numerous 5/6 DB packages and good ST players who can contribute on O or D are invaluable.
One thing that tape didn't show was him in any one on one pass coverage.
Can any one remind me has Walt Aikens been released because I couldn't find his name when I looked at the roster? Was thinking KF would take his place.

My cousin is huge cowboy fan and he is pissed they let him go. Check out the video he sent me. Huge pickup for us. the bad part is that you see jones giving up on plays.

I like his high lights in the run game. Where’s his highlights in coverage?

Also would not consider Jones dogging it those two plays. Especially where he was single high. Last line of defense. Played his role properly there.

Back
Top Bottom