Dolphins sign safety | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign safety

I wonder if anyone can start a thread where the posters actually can comment about the thread subject? It looks like from now until the draft all threads will have the influence of opinions that no matter what we do.... Grier sucks … team is tanking …. and many more clever and redundant messages regarding feelings instead of looking forward and …. I don't know, maybe some actual input that doesn't include how pissed off they are or how things SHOULD be lol … so many GM's … only 32 spots to fill … what a shame … I wonder how many actually forwarded a resume' during the head coach search or how many are lined up to be a scout because that's their calling lmao … maybe it's that whole 15 minutes of fame thing I've heard about

I mean I get it but my God let's move on from the butt hurt and try to enjoy some football

I think putting as many bodies as possible in the mix will help us focus on the meat of the roster when the time comes … we need depth and who knows maybe we uncover a starter

Doesn't matter. Do what the Dolphins do and use tape.

Patriots-Gronkowski-number-change.png
What a D Bag!!!

Yes! Daring our opponents to pass!

I wonder if anyone can start a thread where the posters actually can comment about the thread subject? It looks like from now until the draft all threads will have the influence of opinions that no matter what we do.... Grier sucks … team is tanking …. and many more clever and redundant messages regarding feelings instead of looking forward and …. I don't know, maybe some actual input that doesn't include how pissed off they are or how things SHOULD be lol … so many GM's … only 32 spots to fill … what a shame … I wonder how many actually forwarded a resume' during the head coach search or how many are lined up to be a scout because that's their calling lmao … maybe it's that whole 15 minutes of fame thing I've heard about

I mean I get it but my God let's move on from the butt hurt and try to enjoy some football

I think putting as many bodies as possible in the mix will help us focus on the meat of the roster when the time comes … we need depth and who knows maybe we uncover a starter

I read you. But unfortunately .......

Back
Top Bottom