Dolphins Sign Two For 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Two For 2004

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Wasn't Aaron Hunt a guy we were lookin at in last year's draft a little, possible move from DE to OLB?

I really like Ogun but i think he's gone also! I would like to see the Texans get him!

Could it get any better than if Hou took him Rivers and a top WR in rd1! WOW!!!

I don't get how signing 2 practice squad dreamers has anything to do with "gearing up" for O-Gun's loss.

more on A.Hunt..

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=5421&hubname=ARI

From Sporting News 2003 Draft Preview..

"STRENGTHS: Wins most battles with initial quickness. Shows good burst around the corner and great clsoing techniques. Excels at using his hands to get back inside. Gets upfield and disrupts plays in the backfield. Changes direction well. Is most comfortable when closing down the backside against the run. Chases down plays from behind.

WEAKNESSES: Lacks ideal height for and end. Is more consistent and productive when rushing the passer than playing the run. Gets engulfed by bigger offensive tackles at the point of attack. Lacks lower-body strength and struggles to disengage once reached.

BOTTOM LINE: There is much to like about Hunt's athleticism, playmacking skills and approach to the game, but his lack measurables make him only a mid-round prospect.

NFL COMPARISON: Regan Upshaw"

Could be a nice prospect. I wonder why he dropped in the draft and waived twice (Broncos and Cardinals). Maybe he's just too small.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Wasn't Aaron Hunt a guy we were lookin at in last year's draft a little, possible move from DE to OLB?

Yes, this guy was looked at to be converted to OLB.. I remember him as well.. I really can't believe Aaron Hunt is a free agent considering he was drafted only a year ago.. aybe our defensive line coach make make this guy into someone special much like Ogunleye..

Our D-line coach is very underrated..

This guy lacks size and seems to be his only draw back.. He has the quickness and speed.. Have Jason Taylor tutor Aaron Hunt along the way like he did with Ogunleye.. JT and Hunt have alot in common being they both lack size and have excellent agility skills.. Hunt will have to be taught to get lower and hold his ground like JT does..

I like this signing..

Back
Top Bottom