Dolphins Signed Former Cowboys And Raiders Wr Brice Butler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Signed Former Cowboys And Raiders Wr Brice Butler

Amazing with all the sarcasm, of Championshop, or season saved, but Brice Butler is a quality player...some need to take a step back, and stop all the gloom and doom already.

It's not over, until it's over.
-----The great philosopher Yogi Berra

I would like to see what we have in Caroo and Ford before other teams' castoffs...
Butler is 6'3 220 so a big WR
I agree completely about Carroo & Ford.
I don't know anything about Butler, but I know we miss that size WR on the field.
We had Francis Owusu during the preseason who was also that size, and I think he led the team during preseason in either catches or yards. Can't remember which. He was waived injured as I remember, but haven't heard anything else about him.
Check out his college tape. Quite impressive.
I would have kept him instead of Parker.

I just saw this guys highlights. We may just have signed Devante's replacement. He reminds of a poor man's Randy Moss but slower and with less jumping ability and can't catch as good... god damn Randy Moss was good.

So far his one knock I have seen mentioned is that he gets injured often... which makes total sense now with this front office. He will be going on IR in 3... 2... 1...

This actually looks like a quality signing late in the off season at a position we currently need help in.

I just saw this guys highlights. We may just have signed Devante's replacement. He reminds of a poor man's Randy Moss but slower and with less jumping ability and can't catch as good... god damn Randy Moss was good.

So far his one knock I have seen mentioned is that he gets injured often... which makes total sense now with this front office. He will be going on IR in 3... 2... 1...

This actually looks like a quality signing late in the off season at a position we currently need help in.

Maybe the plan is between him and Parker they will combine to give us a WR who is over 6'1. They can alternate Sundays.

He's a JAG with speed.

No complaints about the signing but I'm not expecting much, especially if the QB doesn't throw it deep.

Back
Top Bottom