Dolphins snippets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins snippets

Slaine

Active Roster
Reaction score
College players worked out for the Dolphins on Friday in preparation for the April 20-21 draft. Among those given a look were Gardner-Webb guard Richard Williams, Georgia tight end Randy McMichael, Purdue punter Travis Dorsch, Texas Christian tight end Matt Schobel and South Carolina defensive end John Stamper.

Miami has five selections, none before the third round (90th overall).

• Dolphins free agent defensive end Lorenzo Bromell visited the Kansas City Chiefs. Bromell has also visited the Minnesota Vikings, and the Washington Redskins have shown some interest.

• Linebacker Corey Moore underwent successful surgery to remove bone spurs and scar tissue from his right ankle. He sustained the injury in playoff practices in January and has had continuing problems. The surgery was performed by Dr. Robert Mills and team chief physician George Caldwell at Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale. Moore's availability for the mini-camps and quarterback schools will be evaluated week to week.

Doh! I took the clip from a generic online article - I'm afraid I only have the messageboard bookmarked, not being a Fin fan I don't read the Fin articles. By all means move the post.
Cheers.

Originally posted by Slaine
Doh! I took the clip from a generic online article - I'm afraid I only have the messageboard bookmarked, not being a Fin fan I don't read the Fin articles. By all means move the post.
Cheers.
if that's the case for you then it c/b for others as well so it can stay :D for now ;)

Back
Top Bottom