Dolphins Stadium Set At Sauna Temp! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stadium Set At Sauna Temp!

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ah.....

It's been sprinkling in Miami this morning. When the afternoon sun kicks in, I wouldn't want to be wearing purple jerseys and black helmets!

I've always loved Dolphins Stadium in ultra-humid conditions! Makes going to the beach after the game fun fun fun!

Anyone see Sparano before the game? He looks straight up gangsta with his suit on roaming the field. Maybe we did hire Tony SOPRANO?

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on a great season up to this point. You totally deserved the AFCE title and to be in the playoffs. It was obvious from the first Jets-Dolphins game, you guys showed improvement and this doesn't really surprise me. I'm a huge Pennington fan and really wish he was a Jet right now! Anyways guys good luck and we'll get you beack next season!;)

I just wanted to congratulate you guys on a great season up to this point. You totally deserved the AFCE title and to be in the playoffs. It was obvious from the first Jets-Dolphins game, you guys showed improvement and this doesn't really surprise me. I'm a huge Pennington fan and really wish he was a Jet right now! Anyways guys good luck and we'll get you beack next season!;)
thanks for the class guy, but u guys will unfourtunatley for ur sake not be getting us back next season. this division is ours for many years to come. u guys need a qb first to be able to compete.

Back
Top Bottom