Dolphins Stand Behind Dallas Thomas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stand Behind Dallas Thomas

I think the issue is that Fox is not able to play as a right tackle.
Obviously the most immediate option right now would be to play Fox at LT and James back at RT.

But this shakes the line up again and I suspect they really want to give James as many LT reps as possible since he is most likely our LT day one next year.
So they were hoping that DT would be serviceable but unnfortuntealy he has not been.
Also flipping tackles with James going back to RT mid game may not have been wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvOoR3giRlo

And what gets me is Philbin won't so much as raise his voice when a player is playing like crap. Instead he stands on the sidelines like a damn zombie. It just pisses me off.

Ouch that was ugly. I think I counted 3/4 times during that whole clip where he actually blocked someone. Fox was terrible in that clip.

That player, in that clip, I'd take any day over Dallas Thomas. I'd probably take Baby Huey over Dallas Thomas at this point.

Yeah....that was a bit scary.

I don't think that Fox was all that bad in the clip. On the first play Fox pancaked his man, on the second play an LB was on a blitz and got a great jump on the snap, Fox sent him on his way with a push inside. On the third play the DE gave up and didn't even attempt to beat Fox- he must have been doing something right. The rest of the clip- Fox looked way better than Dallas Thomas at RT.

Id imagine Thomas is in-line for similar treatment Wheeler got last year from the Patriots. As bad the ravens game was this past weekend, we have potentially a season defining game staring us right in the face again this week. Win @NE and who knows how high this team's confidence will be for the end of the season, Thomas better be ready to go.

I don't think that Fox was all that bad in the clip. On the first play Fox pancaked his man, on the second play an LB was on a blitz and got a great jump on the snap, Fox sent him on his way with a push inside. On the third play the DE gave up and didn't even attempt to beat Fox- he must have been doing something right. The rest of the clip- Fox looked way better than Dallas Thomas at RT.

i don't know what is so bad about the clip, he's better than the scrub we have now

Back
Top Bottom