Dolphins Stand Behind Dallas Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stand Behind Dallas Thomas

I'm aware of that, but there's a lot more to a game plan than just calling 3 and 5 step drops with 2 shallow routes. And even with those plays, there are still long options on every play as well.

especially when you can't :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

CowboysDolphinsHOFGameGIFGeorgeSelvieDal-1.gif

I'm scared.

God damn stubborn coaching

The Dolphins better watch out if they are standing behind Thomas because when someone usually does that, they get crushed

Tannehill should stand behind him and boot his ass right off the bus on the way to Gillette this Sunday.

Hey come on guys, with the exception of Tannehill, Thomas was the only other player that had to wash his uniform. That totally means he was a balls out badass doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?

I just got back into town late last night and had the chance to watch the game this morning.

My goodness it is as bad as you guys said it was.

Steve Ross desperately needs to step in, the way he did when Jeff Ireland wanted to trade for Kyle Orton, or when he forced Ross/Ireland to do something about the tackles last season, and tell them that they can not send Dallas Thomas out there to get their franchise player hurt again this week. Unbelievable.

This is no longer a question of winning football games. This is about having a healthy starting quarterback in 2015. Joe Philbin must be pulling a Costanza and trying to get fired here.

I just got back into town late last night and had the chance to watch the game this morning.

My goodness it is as bad as you guys said it was.

Steve Ross desperately needs to step in, the way he did when Jeff Ireland wanted to trade for Kyle Orton, or when he forced Ross/Ireland to do something about the tackles last season, and tell them that they can not send Dallas Thomas out there to get their franchise player hurt again this week. Unbelievable.

This is no longer a question of winning football games. This is about having a healthy starting quarterback in 2015. Joe Philbin must be pulling a Costanza and trying to get fired here.

Seriously if the Pats game starts to get out of control would really just let Moore come in. Never thought I would say something like that.

Seriously if the Pats game starts to get out of control would really just let Moore come in. Never thought I would say something like that.

No, here is the thing. I like Matt Moore. I've met the guy, and he is good people. He's a solid QB and he's been a great teammate despite obviously being frustrated that he couldn't get a shot at a starting gig.

I wouldn't wish playing behind Dallas Thomas on ANYONE.

No, here is the thing. I like Matt Moore. I've met the guy, and he is good people. He's a solid QB and he's been a great teammate despite obviously being frustrated that he couldn't get a shot at a starting gig.

I wouldn't wish playing behind Dallas Thomas on ANYONE.

I can think of a few finheaven posters I'd want playing behind him...

I stopped reading after the first paragraph where it states DT did his job admirably.

Also, what are they in grade school? Phailbin gives them awards for doing a good job on a weekly basis. Reminds me of when I was 6 and used to get a GI Joe man every week if i got a 100 on a spelling test

Back
Top Bottom