dolphins summer vacation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins summer vacation

phinsfan1221

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070614/SPORTS/706140331/1002/SPORTS Summer vacation is almost here for Miami Dolphins players and coaches.

The team will hold its final Organized Coaching Session workout today. Players will then spend the next two weeks finishing up their offseason conditioning program before taking time off until training camp begins at the end of next month.

Dolphins coach Cam Cameron and defensive end Jason Taylor will head to London next week to help promote Miami's Oct. 28 game against the New York Giants in Wembley Stadium.

heres a quote from lorenzo: Although some players will avoid anything having to do with an oblong ball and a lined field for a while, rookie running back Lorenzo Booker can't relate to that approach.

''I'll be watching film. I love to play football,'' Booker said. ``This is not a job to me. Someone told me if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life. I've never taken time off. We might not be practicing as a team, but I'll have so many mental reps by the time we get back, I might already be exhausted.''

nice aproach and work ethic excuse me i mean non work:)

Yeah this is great. Everything I have heard/read about this draft class gets me very very excited. I bet when its all said and done, when they go back and look at the draft "grades" given to the Phins from all the "experts" our will become on of the best this year. Have a real good warm and fuzzy feeling about the upcoming season.

Yeah this is great. Everything I have heard/read about this draft class gets me very very excited. I bet when its all said and done, when they go back and look at the draft "grades" given to the Phins from all the "experts" our will become on of the best this year. Have a real good warm and fuzzy feeling about the upcoming season.

hope so this down cycle hurts, i have good feelings about this too and keeping positive

Back
Top Bottom