Dolphins Tatoos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tatoos

Ct Fin Freak 13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How many people in here have Dolphins tatoos?
I do on my right arm.
by the way I like predaphins tatoo it looks awesome.
I am in connecticut and in my lifetime I have seen 4 other people with a Dolphins tatoo I saw 3 people with one at the 2002
Oz fest in hartford ct at the meadows that was weird

Count me as another one....Right arm.

I wear my colors even when I'm wearing nothing at all.

:calm:...I'm fully clothed right now.....

I've thought about it. If I get a tattoo in my life it'll be a dolphin's one.

Count me in on the left arm.

The tattoo that the wife and I share is on the right along with a picture of a good looking chick that my wife says "looks nothing like me!" :D

All of us with tatoos should get free admission to games or at least half off ticket prices. you know I mean were walking advertisers for life for the fins man we deserve something

you guys actually admit this?

yeah....we admit that we are die hard fans who will NEVER jump on any other bandwagon....we are loyal to our team until death....You wish you had more fans like us.

Hey Zevo, if we beat up a buffalo fan, they get all bruised and bloody, you got Buffalo colors right there ;) (red and Bruise-colored Blue for the slow-minded)

But thats temporary cause the fan would heal (sadly), but that will still give him a chance to be converted to a dolfan after he learns his lesson :)

With my luck, I'll ge the tatoo, and then they will move the Dolphins to LA and rename them.

Originally posted by chambers84
With my luck, I'll ge the tatoo, and then they will move the Dolphins to LA and rename them.

But then you would be "classic" or "old school". So it works either way.

Originally posted by ZOD

But then you would be "classic" or "old school". So it works either way.

no you'd be a loser with an outdated tatoo. think people.

Originally posted by zevo

no you'd be a loser with an outdated tatoo. think people.
The only loser I see here is the one with the gimp in his avatar hoping against hope that he can convince himself that the Dolphins are a shiddy team, so he can finally look at his own 6-10 bunch of Nancys and feel somehwat less than embarassed to be a fan.

gotta give you credit though....Humans have an instinctual reaction to fear...fight or flight.....at least you're trying to fight......More than i can say about those little girls masquerading as football players that you idolize....

shoo, smackhole.

Originally posted by inFINSible
The only loser I see here is the one with the gimp in his avatar hoping against hope that he can convince himself that the Dolphins are a shiddy team, so he can finally look at his own 6-10 bunch of Nancys and feel somehwat less than embarassed to be a fan.

gotta give you credit though....Humans have an instinctual reaction to fear...fight or flight.....at least you're trying to fight......More than i can say about those little girls masquerading as football players that you idolize....

shoo, smackhole.

a gimp that you, as well as most finfans, undoubtedly rooted for his junior season. You cant stand the fact the we are loaded with two outstanding running backs, both being better than ricky.

As far as calling the Bills "nancys" and "little girls", last time I checked your "boys" prance around in teal and orange. Those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

I'm sure the right tattoo artist could make this into a cool tattoo of some sorts for our fellow Bills friends Awwww

Originally posted by zevo

a gimp that you, as well as most finfans, undoubtedly rooted for his junior season. You cant stand the fact the we are loaded with two outstanding running backs, both being better than ricky.

As far as calling the Bills "nancys" and "little girls", last time I checked your "boys" prance around in teal and orange. Those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Hate to break it to you Buffalo fans but you need to get over yourselves. The only RB in Bills' history who is even comparable to Ricky, is the infamous O.J. who of course is one of the best EVER!

Back
Top Bottom