Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

Romo was an undrafted free agent.

In what universe did he underachieve as a player?

In a universe where draft status means absolutely nothing once a guy steps onto the field and becomes the player he is? Romo's Cowboys constantly underachieved. Every single year. This is common knowledge.

In a universe where draft status means absolutely nothing once a guy steps onto the field and becomes the player he is? Romo's Cowboys constantly underachieved. Every single year. This is common knowledge.
Tony Romo is one of the league's great overachievers of the modern era.

He also choked in big moments.

You can say his teams underachieved, but you can never say Romo as a player underachieved, because of where he came from and what he became.

Choke artist, yes indeedy.

Underachiever? No.

...oh the X factor!

Kid has gotta prove out ON THE FIELD this season

or he's the next x out the door.

Probably right, but don't forget that the guy genuinely had covid. I don't think people understand how damaging that can be to the system. And I don't think any of us understand the longterm effects yet.

X may be dealing with exceptional fatigue and weakness for a while.

Probably right, but don't forget that the guy genuinely had covid. I don't think people understand how damaging that can be to the system. And I don't think any of us understand the longterm effects yet.

X may be dealing with exceptional fatigue and weakness for a while.
He's on the roster and he'll probably be starting opposite Byron at CB next wk. If he's struggling with Corona still, then we'll deal with that then. But, X looks to be a go next wk right now. Damn, I'd love to see a full season with him out there.

Back
Top Bottom